Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Adventures in Potty Training

I'm not sure what I do wrong, but between the past few months, Charlie goes on and off with wanting to use the potty. The times I work with him, he pees all over the house. Yesterday, when Jesse got off work, Charlie magically goes in the potty on his own and pees in there 3 times. Yay. Today, he pees in there all day and only had two accidents. But by the evening, he told me he had to go potty and then proceeds to go to the potty and pees. Yay! OK, so he'll be 3 in a month, but technically he's still 2 and if I can get him using the toilet for good while he's 2, well, hey, I'll be a happy camper. But it seems like Jesse is the magic trick in this equation. Ever since Dadda was home to see him use the potty it was like the magical missing element. Anyway, I hope he keeps it up and I hope he's 100% potty trained by May.

No comments: