Thursday, April 7, 2011

Float-a-lay-hee-hoo!!!

I always make a point to check the toilet after I flush because I don't trust a lot of toilets. I don't want to be that guy who goes and leaves "presents" behind. Like the other day, I went into the bathroom and for the same reason I check after I flush, I also check before I go. Well, let's just say I looked down and did a Hank Hill sounding, "Aaaahhh!" Someone went poop. Someone didn't flush. Somewhere in my mind I like to pretend I know "whodunnit". So I flush, then pee, then flush again. And of course I do what any American would do, I run and tell my friend, unable to tell the story completely because I'm laughing so hard and all she can say is that I'm beet red and she can barely understand me, which gets us both giggling like a bunch of baffoons. Good times, good times.

No comments: