Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I'M TURNING 30 AND RUNNING THE LA MARATHON



IF YOU SET REASONABLE GOALS, YOU CAN ACHIEVE THEM.

My goal is to run the LA Marathon when I turn 30. I start training November 5 with Big Dog Running Company. Despite the fact your feet cost you nothing, running a marathon is expensive, especially since most of my costs are for travel to get me out from Georgia to my home turf in California. I am asking that instead of getting me birthday or Christmas presents this year, you donate to my race funds.

I have lots of friends. Even if you can donate $1 that brings me $1 closer to my goal. I’m kicking off this fund raising party with $150 from my own pockets to pay for my training costs. Help make my ridiculous dream come true! Thanks in advanced and I hope you guys will wait for me in Santa Monica at the finish line on March 18, 2012!



No comments: