Sunday, September 2, 2012

Ghosts of the South

I have clued Jesse in to a certain degree to the ghosts of our apartment. I want to say there are two but I know for sure of one. He likes Jinky a lot. He's always petting her and she will sit there loving being petted. Often times, she'll be on the bed or in the living room or what not and he'll pet her head. She'll just be loving away, being happy to have her head petted. It's cute. As for the guy, he's pretty cool. He just hangs out. He likes the piano in the house and enjoys the music. Sometimes when I'm folding laundry in the bedroom, he'll peek over my shoulder to see what I'm doing. I can tell he's there because you can just feel the coldness of him. Jesse says he hasn't had any knowledge of him but I'm pretty sure it's because he's not as fond of Jesse as he is of me and Jinky. Jinky is just too cute and me, I'm guessing I remind him of someone. I told Jesse he probably should just be used to the concept of ghosts considering where we live and how many people probably died around here. He's kind of like "whatever" towards it all. I'm pretty happy. I like ghosts provided they're not assholes. Fortunately, we haven't dealt with any asshole ghosts. Although I could see Reno being a good place for asshole ghosts, but we never dealt with any out there, thank God. I still say the strangest ones are the ones at my parent's house and I still feel creeped out whenever I go there.

No comments: