Sunday, July 14, 2013

Interview with Charlie (age 5)

One of my friends did this survey with her son and had me laughing so I thought I'd ask the same questions with Charlie, who is 5 right now.

1. What is something Mom always says to you? No.

2. What makes Mom happy? Hug and a kiss.

3. What makes Mom sad? Doing bad things.

4. How does Mom make you laugh? A kiss and a hug.

5. What did Mom like to do when she was a child? Play with Barbies and toys.

6. How old is Mom? I don't know.

7. How tall is Mom? 8"   (how very Spinal Tap, I feel like Stonehenge!)

8. What is her favorite thing to watch on TV? Shows Thrones, Harry Potter and Ghost Adventure

9. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? I don't know.

10. What is Mom really good at? At work.

11. What is Mom not very good at? Marathons.   (REALLY!?!?! WOW....)

12. What does Mom do for her job? Work for payments at the City.

13. What is your mom's favorite food? Corn on the cob.

14. What makes you proud of Mom? Giving me "dreams" at night    (his bedtime stories)

15. If Mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Lego Ninjago.

16. What do you and Mom do together?  We eat corn on the cob.

17. How are you and Mom the same? We're not the same because you don't have the same hair as me! I'm a bald head and you have long hair. I wish you were a boy.      (Uh, thanks...)

18. How are you and Mom different? Because I'm a bald head and you're a different head.

19. How do you know Mom loves you? Because you always kiss me and you always pick me up when Daddy was in New York and give me a hug...

20. Who is cooler, your mom or dad? Um....................(long pause and looking to see how he should answer)  you....???   (Well played, Charlie. Well played...)



No comments: