(If you're interested in viewing more of my photos from Old Car City, click here.)
I'm not sure if it was being in the sun or being outdoors all day, but eventually, I felt so sick and wasn't sure I'd do anything on Sunday. Alas, I decided to go outside and at least play the "storage" game and move some stuff around and get other stuff out of the way. I took the bumpers out and placed them along the fence with the doors and trunk. Then, I vacuumed the inside and put away the seats.
Jesse came home from wanting to go out shooting and helped me squish the back seat into place as well as get the dash in. We also bolted the wheel up because I wanted to see what it would look like.
The next few weeks are going to be all over the place. We still need to do welding reinforcements on a few spots throughout the car. I guess Jesse knows someone that's gonna help with that. Then, the engine is coming home sometime around the 21st or 22nd. I'm not sure if we'll be able to put it in yet, or if we'll just put it on some blocks somewhere or what. I probably should start thinking about that, though, since it's two weeks away.
In addition to continuing getting the body fixes done, I need to hunt for bucket seats and some leather. I also need to get some Priority mail soft envelopes to tape together to draft the upholstery for the back seats. As much as I like the green, that's gotta go. Black will look a lot better.
This weekend was pretty good, though, because I got to see what my car would look like with the seat in it. I also was excited about being up to date on my tetanus shots since I cut my foot on the dash. As with the past, I'm looking forward to what comes next and probably should start to buckle down and focus on one area at a time.